Oct 21, 2015

Five costume ideas for this Halloween

Pink Minnie Mouse
Pink Minnie Mouse.  It fits pretty well, and the ears just look ridiculous.  It's a recognizable character and very spot on I think toward my femme side.  Playful and cute with an attempt at flirty.   A look at me type of costume.   Tough to come up with situations, as it were.  do I have a cat that I have to act scared of?  Walk around with cheese?  Ask if anyone has seen Mickey?
"I love nerds"
"I love nerds".    Ridiculous thing that is part schoolgirl, part trendy, part boy crazy.  The bowtie is on an elastic and is a ridiculous pain in the neck, and the suspenders are there too, flapping a bit.   The glasses are empty frames, which looks extra silly.   I would have to get the leggings but that shouldn't be much of a problem.   I do like how clearly girlish this is, and it could lead to some interesting situations and stunts.  Do I go shopping for pocket protectors?  Do I have to do math in front of other people, and consequences if I don't get it right?

Neon witch
Neon witch.   No blending in with this one!!  The tulle in the skirt, and bright sparkling dress really make me stand out.  The hat is ridiculous.   Plus, I don't know if you can tell, but there is a collar detached from the dress that goes around my neck.  The single most annoying accessory to the costume without a doubt.   Situations aren't as easy to come by, though I would have to carry a broom all night.  Or day.
Festive jester
Festive jester.  Again, colorful flirty, a great hit for my feminine side.  This could also be a lot of fun.   The flappy sleeves and collar would drive me nuts, and the little cap is just completely ridiculous.    I can see going around in the this with three balls, and "having" to try to juggle, even though I can't.   I'd love to have to tell a lame joke and be punished when I can't get a laugh...
Cheer Bear
This might be just my nostalgia....Cheer Bear!   The dress sheds pink glitter everywhere and like the others has little for sleeves, wrist warmers too.   There is a little tail in the back and the stupid hood.   I can't think of any automatic situations, but it seems SO girlish I had to buy it.

Which one would you choose?


View more unbelievable male to female transformations 

No comments:

Post a Comment